9 Thanksgiving activities to make the holidays more fun at home
1. Encourage kids and adults to engage in crafting festive decorations.
2. You can host a Thanksgiving-themed virtual trivia night for a fun competition.
3. Spend time sharing and preparing favorite holiday recipes within the family.
4. If the weather is good, you can plan and enjoy activities like touch football or a nature walk.
5. List Thanksgiving movies you would like to watch for a cozy family film marathon.
6. Start a gratitude jar and add notes about things you're grateful for.
7. You can bond with each other over baking and decorating delicious Thanksgiving treats.
8. Pictures will give happy memories. Capture memorable moments with a festive family photoshoot.
9. Take time to share personal experiences or read Thanksgiving-themed books together.
Send money, collect stickers, and win up to $30 with Beem's Thanksgiving contest.
Join Contest Now