How to keep your kids safe from online scammers: Top 7 tech tips
There are a lot of scams happening online. Teach your kids these 7 tips to help them be safe.
1. Educate your kids about online scams and the importance of privacy.
2. Use parental control software to monitor and restrict their online activities.
3. Teach your kids about the best ways to recognize suspicious emails, messages, and websites.
4. Encourage and have open communication so they can report any suspicious activity.
5. Set strong passwords and enable two-factor authentication on their accounts.
6. Regularly update security software and keep devices patched against vulnerabilities.
7. Limit their online personal information and advise against engaging with strangers.
Protect your money in times of uncertainty. Get emergency help with the Beem app.
Find Out More