How to cancel United Healthcare subscription in easy steps
Cancelling a subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
To cancel your United Healthcare subscription, follow these easy steps:
Your membership with United Healthcare gives you access to a network of employer, individual and family health insurance plans.
To cancel your United Healthcare subscription, follow these easy steps:-
1. Dial (800) 926-7602 to connect with customer service.
2. Request to speak with a live agent.
3. Give them your policy number and customer details.
4. Ask for the cancellation of your policy along with recurring payments.
5. Check your inbox for a confirmation mail.
For more assistance, dial ((800) 926-7602 . You can voice other concerns or raise a complaint on the same number.
Your United Healthcare subscription may show up on your statement:
UNITEDHEALTHCARE - HCE
UNITEDHEALTHCARE UHCHCE0831 PPD ID: 9150001010
UNITEDHEALTHCARE 800-657-8205 IN
UNITEDHEALTHCARE UHCHCE0930 PPD ID: 9150001010
UNITEDHEALTHCARE HHARTFORD CT
UnitedHealthcare PREMIUM PPD ID: 1836282001
UNITEDHEALTHCARE - HC 860-708-2848 CT
UNITEDHEALTHCARE UHCHCE0331 PPD ID: 9150001010
UNITEDHEALTHCARE - HC 800-708-2848 CT
UNITEDHEALTHCARE - HCE HARTFORD CT
UNITEDHEALTHCARE 8006578205 IN
UNITEDHEALTHCARE - HCE 800-708-2848 CT