How to cancel Strava subscription in easy steps
Cancelling a subscription service that you no longer need just became so much easier.
To cancel your Strava subscription, follow these easy steps:
To cancel your Strava Subscription, follow these easy steps:
1. Navigate to the Strava website and login.
2. Click on My Account in the menu and under Membership, select Change Membership.
3. In Manage Membership, remove the package that you want and/or scroll down to Cancel Summit Membership.
4. Select Downgrade to the free plan.
5. On the next screen, click on why you want to downgrade.
6. Next, remove your credit card and/or delete your account fully from Strava.
1. Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
3. Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
3. On the left, click My subscriptions
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel
5. Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
Your Strava subscription may show up on your statement:
STRAVACOM*STRAVA SAN FRANCISCO
STRAVACOM SAN FRANCISCO CA
STRAVA INC 35314369001
STRAVA INC G.CO/HELPPAY
STRAVA STRAVA SAN FRANCISCO CA
STRAVA STRAVA 141-53747298
STRAVA INC G.CO/HELPPAY# GBR
STRAVACOM, 415-5740050 USA
STRAVACOM LONDON GBR
STRAVACOM, 415-5740050 US
STRAVACOM SAN FRANCISCO