10 best tips to save money on Thanksgiving dinner this year
1. Plan your Thanksgiving menu early and take advantage of early sales and discounts.
2. Go for cost-effective ingredients but try to not compromise on good quality.
3. Take advantage of coupons and discounts from local stores to reduce your grocery bill.
4. Host a potluck and ask guests to bring a dish. This will lessen the cooking load and expenses.
5. Buy non-perishable items in bulk to save on unit costs. Store well for longer shelf life.
6. Use loyalty programs for additional discounts on your Thanksgiving shopping.
7. Use frozen vegetables or fruits, which are more affordable than fresh ones.
8. Get creative with home décor using inexpensive materials for a personal touch.
9. Create recipes for leftovers to minimize waste and extend the Thanksgiving feast.
10. Put your money to work this Thanksgiving. Open a high-yield savings account with Beem.
Start Saving Now