10 best vegan alternatives for your Thanksgiving dinner this year
1. You can cook vegan stuffed portobello mushrooms for a satisfying, savory main dish.
2. Make a lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie as an alternative to the meat version.
3. Wrap a vegan Wellington with layers of plant-based goodness in flaky pastry.
4. An alternative to the traditional gravy is mushroom gravy, which is rich in flavor.
5. You can roast and season some Brussels sprouts for a delicious side dish.
6. Try fresh cranberry quinoa salad to give a protein-packed addition to your meal.
7. For healthy soup options, prepare a Vegan Pumpkin Soup added with fall flavors.
8. A plant-based twist on a classic dish is the vegan green bean casserole for the meal.
9. A stuffed acorn squash is filled with a flavourful mix of grains, nuts, and dried fruit.
10. Try a vegan version of the pecan pie without dairy or eggs to finish with a dessert.
Send money, collect stickers, and earn up to $30 with Beem’s Thanksgiving contest.
Join Contest Now