5 best ways to detox after your Thanksgiving dinner this year
It is important to focus on health during and after the Thanksgiving holiday.
After a heavy Thanksgiving meal, here are 5 tips to detox and boost yourself the next day.
1. Hydrate yourself by drinking plenty of water to flush out toxins and improve better digestion.
2. Have an antioxidant-rich green tea to support metabolism and digestion.
3. Eating fibrous fruits and vegetables will aid in bowel regularity and detoxification.
4. While exercising, keep it simple and light. Walk to stimulate circulation and aid digestion.
5. Herbal drinks with peppermint or ginger soothe the digestive system and promote detoxification.
Stay updated on all the latest tips, tricks and trends of the holiday season with Beem.
See More Stories