8 best hacks to save money on Thanksgiving dinner this year
1. Plan your Thanksgiving menu and shopping list in advance within your budget.
2. You might get good deals if you are flexible enough to wait till the last days.
3. Look for last-minute deals. You may get your ingredients for cheap.
4. Take advantage of holiday sales and use coupons to get the best discounts.
5. Buy non-perishable items in bulk to save on unit costs and store them for later.
6. Choose fresh products over canned ones as they are healthier and cheaper.
7. A potluck-style dinner where guests bring dishes to share will help your budget.
8. Make use of discount apps that offer cashback and discounts for extra savings.
Send money using the Beem app. Collect Thanksgiving stickers and earn up to $30!
Join Contest Now