9 frugal holiday shopping hacks to help you save money this year
1. Plan a
and set a clear plan to avoid overspending during the holidays.
2. Before making any purchase look out for online discount codes; They can be helpful.
3. Make use of cashback apps to earn money back on holiday purchases.
4. This year, you can be creative and save by crafting personalized gifts for loved ones.
5. Shop off-season and take advantage of the sales during this time for non-perishables.
6. Select experiential gifts as they are often more memorable than material items.
7. Go second-hand shopping and explore thrift stores or online platforms for budget-friendly finds.
8. Install and use price-tracking tools to monitor and capitalize on price drops.
9. Look for bundled offers or package deals to maximize savings.
Put your money to work for the holidays. Open a High Yield Savings Account with Beem.
Start Saving Now