Top 10 richest Latin Music artists: Shakira to Bad Bunny
10. Anuel Aa rounds up the top 10, earning between $29.5-$40.9 million in 2023.
9. Puerto Rican artist Ozuna has a net worth ranging from $31-$42.5 million.
8. Marília Mendonça represents Brazil in the eighth position, earning around $31-$43 million.
7. Karol G, a well-paid Colombian artist, secures the seventh position with a net worth of $37.3 million.
6. Maluma, the Colombian sensation, captures the sixth spot with earnings of around $32-$44.5 million.
5. Luis Fonsi, known for his hit ‘Despacito’, holds the fifth position and is worth $38.9 million.
4. Shakira, the iconic Colombian singer, has an impressive net worth of $35 million in 2023.
3. J. Balvin claims the third position, amassing around $42.4-$58.8 million in 2023.
2. 46-year-old Daddy Yankee’s earnings range between $45.6 million and $63.3 million.
1. Bad Bunny takes the lead as the wealthiest Latin musician in 2023 with a worth of $88.7 million.
Stay updated on all the latest celebrity and entertainment news with Beem.
See More Stories