7 ways to avoid overspending on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Here are 7 ways to save money on Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
1. When it comes to buying or exchanging gifts, set limits so you have a budget.
2. Most people can’t resist sales, and some triggers can be too much! Identify and control them.
3. Retailers release ads early. Compare prices and promotions before you head out to the store.
4. Avoid using credit cards to shop. Use cash. This will help you buy what you have budgeted.
5. While using cash to buy products on Cyber Monday or Black Friday, stay on track with your expenses.
6. When you shop online, check if the free shipping is near your total minimum.
7. Don’t wait until the last minute for holiday shopping. Step out early and get the best deals.
Start saving early for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with a high-yield savings account on Beem.
Start Saving Now