Who is the richest ‘Inside Out 2’ cast: Amy Poehler to Maya Hawke
‘Inside Out 2’ is coming to the big screen on June 14, 2024. Here’s a look at their voice cast’s wealth.
7. Lewis Black: The comedian returns as Anger and his distinct rant, with a net worth of $2.5 million.
6. Maya Hawke: The ‘Stranger Things’ star arrives as the voice of Anxiety, with a net worth of $3 million.
5. Phyllis Smith: The voice of Sadness returns in all its bleakness, with a net worth of $4 million.
4. Liza Lapira: Worth $4 million, Liza replaces Mindy Kaling as the voice of Disgust.
3. Tony Hale: Worth $9 million, Tony takes over the voice of Fear, replacing Bill Hader.
2. Amy Poehler: With a net worth of $25 million, Amy returns as the voice of Joy, the main character.
1. Diane Lane: With a net worth of $40 million, Lane is the richest and returns as Riley's mother.
Stay updated on all the latest entertainment and celebrity news with Beem.
See More Stories