10 best tips to have a healthy Thanksgiving dinner this year
1. Fill your plate with a variety of food, aiding in a balanced and healthy meal.
2. Be mindful and practice portion control to enjoy the meal without overeating.
3. Drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated and aid digestion.
4. As a turkey alternative, have lean protein options like grilled chicken or plant-based food.
5. Vegetable sides boost fiber intake and add nutritional value to your meal.
6. Eat desserts in moderation, opting for healthier alternatives when possible.
7. Engage in a post-meal walk or light exercise to aid digestion and detox.
8. Prepare homemade versions of traditional dishes to control ingredients and lower added sugars.
9. Embrace the spirit of Thanksgiving and express gratitude with your family.
10. Put your money to work this Thanksgiving. Open a high-yield savings account with Beem.
Start Saving Now