10 most popular Thanksgiving dishes to serve and their cost
1. A Thanksgiving holiday without Turkey is hard to imagine. It may cost $1.50 - $3.00 per pound.
2. Mashed potatoes are an essential element on the dinner table. It costs roughly $5 - $8 for a 5-pound bag.
3. Keep it classic with a creamy green bean casserole with ingredients costing $10 - $15.
4. Add sweetness to your feast with sweet potatoes costing around $5 - $10 for sweet potatoes.
5. Enjoy the richness of cranberry sauce with just $2 - $4 for a can of fresh berries.
6. For a perfect fall holiday treat, spend around $5 - $10 for a pre-made pumpkin pie.
7. Stuff your turkey with your favorite ingredients by spending around $10 - $15.
8. Your favorite Mac and cheese ingredients will cost you about $8 - $12.
9. The center part that bridges your feast is the gravy. Ingredients will cost about $5 - $8.
10. If you plan on making the Pecan Pie, you can buy ingredients for about $10 - $15.
Know that the costs of these ingredients will vary depending on location and quality.
Put your money to work for the holidays. Open a High Yield Savings Account with Beem.
Start Saving Now