10 richest soccer teams to win UEFA Champions League, ranked
10. Arsenal, with a total team value of $2.4 billion, has made its place in the top 10.
9. Juventus has a team value of $2.45 billion in 2023. They last won the league in 1995-96.
8. Chelsea’s $3.1 billion net worth makes it the 8th most-valued football club in the world.
7. Paris Saint-Germain's current valuation stands at $4.2 billion. It is a dominating French side.
6. Liverpool, an English side with a net value of $4.71 billion, last won in 2019.
5. Manchester City, committed to developing young players, is worth $4.9 billion.
4. Bayern Munich, a German club valued at $4.86 billion, reigned over the Champions League in 2020.
3. FC Barcelona, the Spanish side with a net value of $5.5 billion, were 2014-15 winners.
2. Manchester United, known as the ‘Red Devils’, boasts a value of $6 billion.
1. Real Madrid won the UEFA League in 2021-22. The club has a net value of $6.07 billion.
Stay updated on all the latest in sports and entertainment news with Beem.
See More Stories