7 Miss Universe winners who became famous after the crown
1. Wendy Fitzwilliam, Miss Universe 1998 from Trinidad & Tobago, is now star of the Caribbean's Next Top Model.
2. Jennifer Hawkins, Miss Universe 2004 from Australia, owns swimwear line Cozi and spray tan brand Jbronze.
3. Shawn Weatherly, Miss Universe 1980 from the USA, is a successful actress.
4. Amelia Vega, Miss Universe 2003 from the Dominican Republic, is a successful model.
5. Armi Kuusela, the first-ever Miss Universe in 1952 from Finland, prioritized her personal life.
6. Gabriela Isler, Miss Universe 2013 from Venezuela, founded the Universe Of Blessings Fund.
7. Lara Dutta, Miss Universe 2000 from India, witnessed a highly successful acting career.
Wendy has a net worth of about $5 million, while Jennifer is worth $20 million.
Stay updated on all the latest celebrity and entertainment news with Beem.
See More Stories