7 self-care hacks for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
It can be very difficult to manage OCD, but try these 7 self-care hacks to help you feel better.
1. If you have obsessive thoughts, practice mindful techniques to give you relief.
2. Follow therapeutic journaling. Document your feelings to identify patterns and triggers.
3. Try progressive muscle relaxation. Engage in relaxation exercises to alleviate anxiety.
4. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Get a balanced diet, regular exercise, and sufficient sleep.
5. Setting healthy boundaries to manage stress and prevent burnout is good.
6. You can meet others with similar challenges in support groups. This can give you perspective.
7. If you still find it difficult to manage your OCD, seek therapy or counseling.
Stay updated on the latest trends and news in health and wellness with Beem.
See More Stories