8 best tips on how to plan your road trip ahead of Thanksgiving
The AAA estimates more than 55 million Americans to travel during Thanksgiving.
1. Start early and plan your route and stops in advance to manage travel time.
2. Make sure your car is road-ready with an oil change, tire check, and fluid top-up.
3. Pack essentials like snacks, entertainment, and a first aid kit for a comfortable ride.
4. Keep track of the weather forecast and road conditions for a safer journey.
5. There will be heavy traffic, so be flexible and prepared to manage such situations.
6. Test your batteries and fix new ones. You can get batteries for less than $20 online.
7. Make sure you’ve packed emergency kits like jumper cables and flashlights.
8. Secure your car with up to 40% off on the best car insurance quotes with Beem.
Get Quotes Now