Diwali in the US: How to celebrate the Festival of Lights
Diwali starts on November 10 and there are a series of events that follow.
From pujas, rangolis, lamps and bursting crackers, here is how you can celebrate the festive.
1. Adorn your home with bright Diwali lights to create a festive atmosphere.
2. Be creative and add colorful rangoli designs at your doorstep for a traditional touch.
3. Prepare traditional Diwali sweets and snacks to indulge in the festivities.
4. Dress up in traditional Indian attire and boost the spirit of the celebration.
5. You can light lamps at home, symbolizing the victory of light over darkness.
6. Attend Diwali events organized by local communities and share the celebration experience.
Up your financial game with Beem app. Budget and track all your expenses in one place.
Find Out More