Got Thanksgiving anxiety? 8 useful tips to handle holiday stress
1. To avoid last-minute stress, plan and organize tasks well in advance.
2. Be realistic with your expectations and for a relaxed celebration.
3. Assign tasks to family members and share responsibilities and lighten the load.
4. To stay present and calm practice relaxation techniques.
5. Set healthy boundaries to balance work, personal time and family responsibilities.
6. Look at the positive side of the holiday season and inculcate the practice of expressing gratitude.
7. Give yourself breaks so you can recharge, refresh, rejuvenate and avoid burnout.
8. To maintain mental and physical well-being incorporate self-care practices.
Save early for your holiday goals. Open a high-yield savings account with Beem.
Start Saving Now