How to avoid Amazon scams on Black Friday: Top tips to shop safe
Black Friday deals on Amazon can be tempting. Stay vigilant with these tips to avoid Amazon scams.
1. You can shop directly on Amazon's official website to avoid any fake platforms.
2. Before you buy, check and verify seller credibility with review ratings and feedback.
3. For payments, use secure payment options like credit cards for added protection.
4. Don’t click on any suspicious emails claiming to be from Amazon or the seller.
5. Compare product prices to spot unrealistic discounts that may indicate a scam.
6. Check your bank and Amazon accounts regularly for any unauthorized activity.
7. Stay updated on all the new scams and tactics to recognize potential threats.
8. Add a two-step verification as an extra layer of security to your Amazon account.
Send money, collect stickers, and earn up to $30 with Beem’s Thanksgiving contest.
Join Contest Now