How to travel for cheap during Thanksgiving this year
1. Be flexible to travel on any day. You end up paying more for tickets if you are specific on dates.
2. Resorts will offer great deals around the holiday season, so make the most of them.
3. Enjoy a road trip with family during Thanksgiving. Look for vacation spots within driving limits.
4. Airlines make it hard to use flyer miles during holidays. Look for options like credit points.
5. Don’t wait for a week before your trip to book tickets. Book them earlier to save money.
6. Fly out early on Thanksgiving and arrive by afternoon. Those are when you get low-priced flights.
7. Airbnbs are expensive in peak seasons. Book in advance to spend less on accommodation.
8. Start saving early for your holiday goals. Get a high-yield savings account with Beem.
Start Saving Now