Mint is shutting down: 7 best alternative budgeting apps
As Mint discontinues its services in 2024, consider these 7 free alternative budgeting apps.
1. Beem offers a personalized budget with Better Financial Feed (BFF) to track your money in one place.
2. SoFi Insights offers expense tracking and financial planning to monitor your spending habits.
3. Debt Payoff Planner offers the ability to track and manage your debts in one place.
4. Goodbudget adopts an envelope system for budget creation with customization options.
5. Webull allows you to track investments and trade stocks, ETFs, and options with no minimum account.
6. PocketGuard allows users to create and monitor monthly spending limits on the app.
7. You Need a Budget (YNAB) offers clear guidelines for people looking for budget options.
Try Beem. Track all your expenses, subscriptions, and more in one place and budget better.
Find Out More