Most expensive cars owned by soccer players: Messi to Ronaldo
Soccer players and their eternal love for expensive cars go hand-in-hand.
1. Lionel Messi, the 2022 World Cup winner, owns a $1.7 million Pagani Zonda Tricolore.
2. Swedish player Zlatan Ibrahimović, worth $190 million, owns a $1.7 million Ferrari Monza SP2.
3. Cameroonian-based Samuel Eto’o drives a $1.8 million worth Aston Martin One-77.
4. French footballer Karim Benzema’s Bugatti Veyron 16/4 Pur Sang cost him $1.9 million.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo’s Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse's value is $2 million.
6. English coach and football player John Terry’s Ferrari 275 GTB cost him $2.2 million.
7. Asia's most celebrated player Son Heung-min’s Ferrari LaFerrari is worth $3 million.
8. Neymar’s Lamborghini Veneno is valued over $11 million.
Stay updated on all the latest celebrity news and sports trends with Beem.
See More Stories