New student loan forgiveness: 8 types of people who can qualify
Biden’s new student loan forgiveness plan offers several benefits. But who qualifies? Here are 8 categories.
2. Borrowers who are presently already in default on the federal student loans.
3. As part of their financial aid, those who receive a Pell Grant will qualify.
4. Eligible Individuals or those currently receiving federal poverty-based benefits.
5. Those with disability / those who receive Social Security disability benefits through data sharing with SSA.
6. Borrowers who can't service their loans in a prison address could be the basis of automatic relief.
7. Those people who have a history of being unable to repay their loans.
8. Elderly individuals who borrowed loans. Low-income seniors over 65 years qualify.
Save for financial emergencies and loans. Open a high-yield savings account with Beem.
Start Saving Now