Sesame Street: 10 best celeb guest stars, ranked by net worth
‘Sesame Street’, in its 50-year history, has hosted numerous celebrity guest stars. Here are the top 10 stars.
10. Maya Angelou, worth $10 million, shared her wisdom through poetry and iconic Sesame songs.
9. Lupita Nyong'o defined the concept of skin for Elmo in season 45. She’s worth $10 million.
8. Blues legend BB King, worth $40 million, graced audiences with performances like ‘Alphabet Blues’.
7. Adam Sandler, worth $420 million, defined "crunchy" with Cookie Monster in seasons 41-42.
6. Lin-Manuel Miranda, worth $12.7 million, contributed behind the scenes in Sesame's 40th season.
5. Whoopi Goldberg's relationship with the show includes discussions with Elmo. He’s worth $60 million.
4. The late Robin Williams, spanning seasons 27 to 42, brought unmatched energy. He was worth $60 million.
3. The iconic Ray Charles, worth $75 million, appeared on ‘Sesame Street’ from seasons 9-28.
2. Rock band R.E.M., worth $200 million, joined ‘Sesame Street’ in its 30th season.
1. Stevie Wonder's fourth season appearance in 1972 brought pure joy. He is worth $200 million.
‘Sesame Street' is worth $32-44 million, with annual current earnings between $8-14 million.
Stay updated on all the latest in entertainment and celebrity news with Beem.
See More Stories