What is the healthiest candy? 7 tips for a healthy Valentine's Day
If you’re planning on gifting your loved one’s chocolates for Valentine's Day? Go healthy!
1. Experts suggest that the healthiest type of chocolate is Dark chocolate.
2. Dark chocolate contains antioxidants and less sugar compared to milk chocolate.
3. It is rich in fiber and minerals like iron, magnesium and phosphorus.
4. Dark chocolate is rich in flavonoids and helps in lowering inflammation.
5. You can go for organic or natural options. Look for candies with fewer artificial ingredients.
6. Be mindful of portion control and enjoy small servings to avoid excessive sugar intake.
7. You can look out for fruit-based candies. They offer natural sweetness and vitamins.
Track and manage all your food expenses in one place. Budget smarter with Beem.
Find Out More