Why these 10 celebrities don't like to celebrate Thanksgiving
1. Liam Hemsworth, with a net worth of $28M, once said: “We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia.”
2. Angelina Jolie “hates this holiday and wants no part in rewriting history like so many other Americans.”
3. Cher, who has a net worth of $360M, believes Thanksgiving glorifies "a great crime".
4. Emily Blunt once said, “We don’t do Thanksgiving in the UK, but we do turkey at Christmas.”
5. Jon Stewart feels “We had an enormous feast and then I killed them and took their land.”
6. In a YouTube video, Mayim Bialik said that she’s a vegan and was against the act of killing bird
7. Julie Bowen said she’s “done with Thanksgiving” after celebrating it several times a year for ‘Modern Family’.
8. Shailene Woodley joined Dakota Access Pipeline protesters in 2016, challenging holiday misconceptions.
9. Alicia Silverstone wrote, “Approximately 46 MILLION of these sweet beings are slaughtered for #thanksgiving each year!”
10. Zooey Deschanel, in 2013, said, “I actually love my family, but don't like Thanksgiving food.”
Stay updated on all the latest in entertainment and celebrity news with Beem.
See More Stories